become an editor
the entire directory
only in Des_Moines/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Localities: D: Des Moines: Health
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Health
Alpha Women's Center
- Offers pregnancy testing, peer counseling, maternity and baby supplies, and referrals.
Alzheimer's Association - Greater Iowa Chapter
- Provides information about services, staff directory, volunteer opportunities, advocacy, news and office locations.
Amanda the Panda
- Provides support to grieving children and their families. Includes a list of services, support groups, camp information and forms, volunteer opportunities and a support library.
Associated Ophthalmologists, P.C.
- Offers laser vision correction, lasik, cataract surgery and routine eye exams, glaucoma care, and contact lenses. Physicians, location, and services information.
Blank Children's Hospital
- News, physician finder, information about grassroots children's advocacy program.
Bridges of Iowa
- Forty-bed nonprofit program to help solve substance abuse problems. Includes vision statement, leadership directory and contact information.
Broadlawns Medical Center
- A general, medical and psychiatric hospital providing health care to residents of Polk County.
- Offers family counseling to families, youth, and individuals. Includes counselor's profile.
Chest, Infectious Diseases Critical Care Associates
- Provides information for pulmonary infectious diseases and critical care patients and providers. Includes a directory of the physicians in the group, services, FAQs, and patient forms.
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic doctors and sports medicine doctors, providing services for bone fractures and broken bones, total hip and total knee replacement surgery.
The Family Tree
- Offers yoga, reiki, and pre and post-natal services. Includes owner's profile, class descriptions, rates, schedule, and events.
Iowa Jewish Senior Life Center
- Offers nursing care to meet needs ranging from post-acute rehabilitation and/or long-term nursing home care, to hospice and respite care. Includes descriptions of service, employment opportunities, directions and location map.
Iowa Methodist Medical Center and Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Parent of three hospitals: Blank Children's Hospital, Iowa Lutheran Hospital, and Iowa Methodist Medical Center. Includes a search for a physician, patient and visitor information, a classes and screenings calendar, and details of volunteering and employment.
Mercy Hospital Medical Center
- An acute care, not-for-profit Catholic hospital, located on two Des Moines campuses.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa
- Provides a temporary home for families of seriously ill children who come to Des Moines for medical treatment.
Scottish Rite Park
- Retirement residence offering independent living, health care center and wellness center. Includes application forms, employment opportunities, map and directions.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Des Moines
- Information about the Race for the Cure and other events, news, donation information, and volunteer opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:50:01 PM EST -