become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Health: Mental Health
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
- Offers mental health services to residents of Marshall and Hardin Counties. Includes profile, list of services, staff directory, office hours and locations.
Central Iowa Psychological Services
- Features an introduction to psychotherapy, overview of therapists, services provided, fees, locations and maps. Based in West Des Moines and Ames.
Cornerstone Brief Therapy
- Offering counseling for adults, children, couples and families. Includes details of services, staff profiles, resources and contact information. Located in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City.
Division of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Iowa government resource and information on mental health and developmental disabilities.
Iowa Consortium for Mental Health
- Conducts and supports mental health services research focusing on the occurrence, recognition, and treatment of serious mental illness in community-based settings.
Iowa Mental Health Counselors Association
- Iowa's resource for mental health counselors, including IMHCA membership information, legislative updates, and relicensure information.
Iowa Psychological Association
- State affiliate of the American Psychological Association. Includes details of membership, directory, publications, events, student membership and links.
- Community behavioral health treatment and prevention services with locations in Des Moines and Iowa City. Details of services, fees and job openings, and links to related resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:32:45 PM EST -