become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counties/Polk
Business and Economy
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Regions: Central
City-Data.com: Polk County, Iowa
- Profiles population demographics, jobs, housing, agriculture and crime statistics. Includes a list of recreational areas, churches, cemeteries, post offices, charts, graphs and maps.
Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority
- Serving Greater Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale, Windsor Heights, Ankeny and Altoona. Includes schedules and routes, information about programs and employment.
Iowa State University Extension - Polk County
- Offers agricultural, business, family and 4-H programs and resources. Includes staff directory, news, events, hours and directions. Located in Des Moines.
Keyboard West Studios
- Piano, guitar and voice instruction for all ages, in a partner/group format. Includes curriculum, class schedule, and job openings. Locations in Clive and West Des Moines.
North Polk Community School District
- Serves Alleman and Polk City. Includes administration information, board meeting minutes, and contact details.
Polk County Conservation Board
- Created to acquire, develop, and maintain areas devoted to conservation and public recreation. Includes rules and policies, agendas and minutes, activities, rental facilities, volunteerism, and guides and maps.
Polk County Fire Chiefs Association
- Works to promote excellence in fire-EMS leadership, shared training opportunities, cooperative operations and joint economic ventures. Includes meeting schedule, policies, teams and training information.
Polk County Medical Society
- Represents professional and ethical physicians from both Polk and Warren counties. Includes information about membership, legislation, a bulletin and travel opportunities. Located in Des Moines.
Polk Soil and Water Conservation District
- Provides information about programs, watershed projects, staff profiles, photographs and urban conservation. Located in Ankeny.
Southeast Polk Community School District
- Calendar, lunch menus, class reunion information, newsletters, and school board agendas and minutes.
Visiting Nurse Services
- Private non-profit health provider, providing public health services since 1908. Offers flu immunizations, DNA testing, TB screening, health classes, healthy start/Storknest programs and senior assistance. Includes a community resource directory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2013 at 7:56:19 UTC -