become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Society and Culture: Organizations
Junior Chamber International
Lions Clubs International
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Citizens for Appropriate Rural Roads
- A grassroots organization working to protect farmlands, forests, and rural communities, through opposition to new terrain I-69 proposals.
Community Action of Northeast Indiana, Inc.
- A private, non-profit organization dedicated to removing the causes and conditions of poverty in Northeast Indiana
Divorced Dads of Central Indiana
- Profile, custody law questions and answers, membership information, and links.
Food Bank of Northern Indiana
- History of the organization, service statistics, map of their service area, news, and donation needs.
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana
- Special events calendar, quiz on hunger, statistics, description of their outreach efforts, and volunteer opportunities.
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana
- Information about Goodwill's services for people and business, including information about Goodwill stores in the area.
Indiana Choral Directors Association
- Promotes excellence in choral music through performance, composition, publication, research, and teaching.
Indiana Community Action Association, Inc.
- A 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation located in Indianapolis, serving as advocate and facilitator of policy, planning, and programs for Community Action Projects in the State.
Indiana District of Kiwanis
- Includes history, news, scheduled events, meeting minutes, awards, and information on leadership.
Indiana Jewish Historical Society
- Dedicated to collect, preserve, and publish information on the 250 years of Jewish life in the state. Includes projects, membership details and profiles of board members. Located in Fort Wayne.
Indiana Life Chain
- A large Pro-Life prayer gathering held once each year in various locations concurrently. Overview, list of chains, and organization materials.
Indiana Militia Corps
- Declaration, membership information, links to related organizations, news, and editorials.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Nonprofit organization making wishes come true for children with life threatening illnesses.
Masonic Grand Lodge of Indiana
- Free and Accepted Masons. News, contact and background information; links to subordinate lodges and appendant bodies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 26, 2010 at 22:34:42 UTC -