become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indianapolis/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Counties: Marion: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Society and Culture
Central Indiana Community Foundation
- A collaborative effort between community foundations serving Marion and Hamilton Counties. Features overview, history, and news as well as scholarship and grant funding information.
Easter Seals Crossroads
- Provides services for those with disabilities and their families. Describes services, history, job opportunities, events, and donation information.
- Internationally recognized public policy research organization that forecasts trends and develops solutions for governments, businesses and the public. Addresses domestic and international policy issues.
Indiana Family Institute
- A research and educational organization for preserving and restoring the family in the home and in the public square.
Indiana Zeta Chapter
- Chartered on May 1, 1971 at Butler University
- Links to businesses, personal pages, social organizations, fiction writers, celebrities and religious groups in the Indianapolis area.
Mix-N -Mingles Singles Dance
- Every Sunday night. Includes pictures, music played, how to dress, and FAQs.
Ronald McDonald House of Indiana
- Provides accommodation for families of seriously ill or injured children hospitalized in the Indianapolis area. Information about amenities, volunteers, donations, and events.
- Christian organization supports inner-city residents with programs for kids, unemployed adults, troubled youth, and families. Services include after school programs, emergency food and clothing and career support. Page includes list of ways to help and group history.
United Way of Central Indiana
- A community system that mobilizes people to care for one another.
YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- Provides details of membership, programs, employment and volunteerism.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2014 at 22:14:24 UTC -