become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indianapolis/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Localities: I: Indianapolis: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Health
Access Mobility Inc.
- Sells healthcare equipment, including ambulatory aids, bathroom safety products, lift chairs, ramps, and daily living aids.
Advanced OrthoPro, Inc.
- A certified orthotics and prosthetics provider with information on the company, staff, locations and contacts.
American Health Network
- A physician and employee owned and governed company that provides services and capital to medical practices.
American Red Cross of Greater Indianapolis
- Information on events, locations, services, youth and contacts.
Clinic for Women
- Provides family planning options, pregnancy terminations through first trimester, free pregnancy testing, routine gynecological exams and ultrasound. Limited information on the alternative of adoption.
Honigbaum & Associates
- A healthcare marketing consultant developing healthcare proposals to government agencies with information on the company, process and contacts.
Indianapolis Association of Health Underwriters
- Provides insurance association information on upcoming events, news and committees. Provides members with email and a searchable member database.
Little Red Door Cancer Agency Inc.
- Offers screenings for early detection of cancer and educational programs via the use of speakers, videos, exhibits and literature.
Luther Consulting, LLC
- Provides program evaluation services and consulting for SAMHSA CSAT and SAMHSA CSAP funded programs.
The Sports Medicine Institute of Indiana
- Providing comprehensive sports medicine care
St. Elizabeth's Pregnancy and Adoption Services
- Non-profit social service agency providing pre and post-natal services including pregnancy testing, counseling, maternity residence, Tender Care families, Parent and residence for teen mothers, adoption services, searches for adult adoptees and birthparents, and aftercare support services.
The Training Station
- A southside health gym with total fitness in mind.
Walther Cancer Institute
- An organization which supports oncology projects in affiliation with several Midwestern U.S. universities.
WebWhispers Nu-Voice Club
- Non-profit support group affiliated with the International Association of Laryngectomees.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:05:09 AM EDT -