become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Specialized_Instruction
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Localities: I: Indianapolis: Education: Specialized Instruction
Ben Davis High School Adult Education Program
- Includes information about different courses offered and fees.
Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration
- A not for profit organization dedicated to being a provider of video conferencing service and program content.
Center for Leadership Development, Inc.
- Foster the development of minority youth as future professional, business and community leaders.
Central Indiana Educational Service Center
- The goal is to foster collaboration for the success of education and educators.
- 12-year math tutor offers services to area high school students.
Indiana School For The Deaf
- Offers Bilingual/Bicultural education for elementary through high school students. News, contacts, information on sports programs and activities.
- Prepare people of all ages to enter or re-enter the workforce through training for a wide variety jobs.
Junior Achievement of Central Indiana
- Mission is to ensure that every child has a fundamental understanding of the free enterprise system.
- Medical training facility; offers details of admissions, programs, financial services, and contacts.
- A coaching and performance consulting firm specializing in executive and personal coaching, management and leadership development, training, and career development with information on coaching, resources the company and contacts.
Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership
- A nonprofit institution providing resources and opportunities to explore the principles and practices of servant-leadership.
Ruth Lilly Health Education Center
- Provides inspiring and innovative health education to children and adults throughout central Indiana.
Tack of Indiana, Inc.
- Provide interactive algebra materials for home schoolers.
- A nonprofit United Way agency that provides career and life skills training to disadvantaged women and men to help them transition into entry-level office jobs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2012 at 6:19:59 UTC -