become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Arthur R. Baxter, Jr. - Attorney at Law
- Focusing on personal injury, business litigation and corporate law. Includes attorney profile, articles and details of selected cases.
Avery and Cheerva LLP
- Practicing in all areas of family law, including mediation and appeals. Includes attorney profiles.
Baxter, James And Rose, LLP
- Specializes in personal injury, business litigation, medical malpractice, family law, insurance disputes, criminal defense and corporate law. Includes attorney profiles, practice area details, video, location map and contact form.
Benkie & Crawford
- Focusing on personal injury law. Includes areas of practice, firm profile, frequently asked questions, and contact details.
- A law firm practicing family and injury law, as well as workman compensation, medical malpractice , and other general litigation.
Borland & Gaerte, P.C.
- Focuses primarily on criminal defense litigation. Includes attorney profiles and information about the litigation process.
Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- An Indianapolis law firm which offers legal services to the public sector and to the local, national, international and high-tech business communities.
Chambers Law Office, LLC
- Small law firm focusing on criminal defense and family law.
Cohen and Malad
- A law office with services provided including complex litigation, business, tax, real estate, probate, construction, criminal defense, and bankruptcy.
Collier-Magar & Roberts,
- Law offices with information on services, shareholders, news and contacts.
Connor + Associates
- A court reporting agency with videography services as well as videoconferencing facilities. Includes information on online scheduling, employment and contacts.
Conrad Legal LLC
- Bankruptcy attorney representing individuals in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Includes lawyer profile and blog.
Cooper Legal Services
- Offering services for family law, criminal defense, personal injury and estate planning, from offices in Indianapolis.
- A law firm offering representation for injured persons, including those with brain injury with information on the areas of practice and contacts.
Drewry Simmons Vornehm, LLP
- A legal firm with information on attorneys, resources, cases and contacts.
Eads, Murray, & Pugh, P.C.
- A legal firm with information on practice areas, attorneys and contacts.
Feiwell & Hannoy PC
- General civil practice, with particular experience and emphasis on residential and commercial mortgage foreclosures. Includes attorney profiles, staff directory, articles, and employment opportunities.
The Fountain Law Firm
- Personal injury lawyer. Includes types of cases handled and FAQ.
Frank & Kraft, P.C.
- Focusing on estate planning, probate and trust administration. Includes firm overview, consumer and professional resources, and seminar information.
Garau, Germano, Hanley & Pennington, PC
- Medical malpractice law firm. Includes attorney profiles, practice areas, resources, map and driving directions.
Gilliland & Markette LLP
- Law firm providing litigation and legal services primarily in the areas of health, employment/labor, and bankruptcy law. Contains firm overview, profiles, articles and publications.
Glaser and Ebbs
- Specialize in bankruptcy and personal injury.
Hankey Law Office
- Focusing on social security disability, workers' compensation, and personal injury cases. Includes practice areas, FAQs, articles and web resources.
Hoover Hull Turner
- A law firm with information on the firm, attorneys, practice area, clients and contacts.
- Firm overview, attorney biographies, resources, and career opportunities.
Kirsh & Kirsh
- Attorneys concentrating exclusively on adoption law, with information on the firm and contacts.
Krieg DeVault LLP
- Firm overview, practice areas, attorney directory, and recruitment information.
Landman & Beatty
- General practice law. Includes firm and attorney profiles, description of services, and resources.
Law Office of McNevin & Schiff
- Trial lawyers representing clients with real estate and construction related issues. Includes profiles and practice areas.
The Law Office Of Travis Van Winkle
- Focuses on bankruptcy law and family law. Includes office hours and FAQ.
Law Offices of Mary J. Hoeller, R.N., J.D.
- Mediation, estate planning and medical malpractice attorney. Includes profile, information about practice areas, FAQ, articles and links.
Lewis and Kappes
- Profile, practice areas, attorney biographies, governmental relations group, employment, and summer associates program.
Maddox, Hargett, & Caruso
- Law firm, with offices in Indianapolis and New York City, representing investors in NASD arbitration, and general securities litigation.
Maginot, Moore & Beck LLP
- Exclusively practices patent, trademark, copyright, and related intellectual property law. Includes attorney biographies.
Miller & Fisher, LLC
- Represents clients in business litigation concerns. Includes firm overview, attorney profiles, practice areas, sample cases, map and driving directions.
Miller Muller Mendelson & Kennedy
- Provides medical malpractice information as it applies to Indiana law. Includes attorney profiles, FAQ, and claim questionnaire.
Norris Choplin Schroeder LLP
- Civil litigation firm representing individuals, small businesses, and large corporations. Includes attorney profiles and areas of practice.
Pfenninger & Associates
- Law firm concentrating in collections and creditors' rights.
Poynter & Bucheri
- A law office for personal injury.
Price Waicukauski & Riley, LLC
- Law firm focusing on class actions and other complex litigation. Includes attorney profiles, areas of practice, and Indiana Law Update blog.
Randall L. Cable - Attorney At Law
- Criminal defense, personal injury litigation, domestic matters and other general areas of law. Includes background, recent court decisions, and contact details.
Richard A Mann PC
- A general practice law firm with areas of practice of family law and domestic relations mediator.
Riley Bennett & Egloff, LLP
- Firm profile, description of practice areas, and attorney directory.
Robert W. York & Associates
- Philosophy, attorney profiles, areas of practice, and case valuation.
Rubin & Levin, P.C.
- Practice in bankruptcy, commercial collections, creditors' rights, banking, commercial litigation, foreclosures, real estate, construction, corporate, and business law.
Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C.
- Firm focusing on family law. Includes firm overview, aspects of practice, and attorney profiles
Severns & Bennett
- Specialize in elder law. Includes publications, articles, newsletter, and partner profiles.
Starkey Law Group, PC
- A law office with areas of practice in wills, trusts, estates, and probate, and related tax law. Includes related legal information and biography.
Tabor Law Firm, LLP
- Personal injury law firm. Includes attorney profiles, areas of practice, case studies, and blog.
- Firearms expert witness testimony.
Vernon J. Petri and Associates
- A law firm for the wrongfully injured. .
Wilson Kehoe & Winingham
- Personal injury firm. Attorney profiles, staff roster, articles and information.
Wittry Law Offices
- Focusing on personal injury, medical malpractice, and catastrophic injury. Includes mission, practice areas, FAQs, and locations.
Woodard, Emhardt, Moriarty, McNett & Henry LLP
- Specializes in identifying, protecting and preserving intellectual property. Includes firm profile, practice areas, FAQ, news, map and driving directions.
Wooden McLaughlin, LLP
- Attorneys at law with information on the firm, attorneys, clients, practice areas, careers and contacts.
Yarling & Robinson
- A law firm that specializes in insurance defense litigation and commercial, bankruptcy, foreclosure and collection law.
Indianapolis legal services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2015 at 16:35:08 UTC -