become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Eating Disorders Task Force of Indiana
- A nonprofit organization of multidisciplinary treatment professionals. Includes profile, mission statement, meeting information, and contacts.
Indiana Academy of Family Physicians
- Advocates for the profession in the state legislature. Provides an overview, membership information, services, staff directory, and upcoming events and meetings.
Indiana Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Representing practitioners within the state. Includes membership levels and benefits, FAQ, application and events.
Indiana Health Care Association
- Information on long term care in Indiana.
Indiana Search and Rescue Association
- A non-profit organization presents membership information, calendar, news, donations, photographs, and documents.
Indiana Society For Healthcare Risk Management
- Healthcare risk management resources through professional development, member services, networking, and communication.
Indiana State Medical Association
- Dedicated to Indiana physicians and their efforts to provide the best possible health care for their patients.
Indiana State Nurses Association
- Includes information on continuing education, events, history, by-laws, scholarships, and staff.
National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
- Works to enrich the lives of kidney patients with programs and services that educate, motivate, and meet the needs of patients and their families. Includes program details, news and events, and volunteer opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2016 at 15:03:05 UTC -