become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indiana/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Access Autism: Indiana Resource Center for Autism
- Autism information, research, training, bibliographies links.
Body Mind Spirit Directory - Indiana
- Holistic health and alternative resources.
Indiana Blood Center
- Coordinates many open blood drives with information on services, locations, employment, lab services and contacts.
- Using magnet and radio frequency waves to create high resolution body images with using X-rays. Includes testing, billing, and appointment information for locations in Bloomington, Evansville, and Terre Haute.
Indiana Prevention Resource Center
- A clearinghouse for prevention technical assistance and information about alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs for the state of Indiana.
Indiana United Methodist Children's Home
- Facility provides services to boys and girls with educational, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Indiana University Cancer Center
- The mission of the Cancer Center is to reduce cancer incidence, morbidity and mortality in the state and neighboring areas.
La Leche League of Indiana
- Dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed.
The Lutheran Health Network
- Network of hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and a children's hospital serving the greater Fort Wayne area.
Manan Hearing Centers
- Clinics in Brownsburg and Terre Haute provide audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, and contact information.
Ohio Valley Eye Institute
- Offers complete eye exams and LASIK surgery. Includes doctor's credentials, articles and testimonials. Located in Evansville and Terre Haute.
Pathfinder Services, Inc.
- A not-for-profit organization that provides group home, Medicaid waiver, supported living and other services in Northern Indiana for people who have developmental disabilities.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Features health care centers throughout the state.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Indianapolis
- Information about the Race for the Cure and other events, membership, and volunteer opportunities. Services counties throughout the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:50:15 AM EDT -