become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indiana/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Access Autism: Indiana Resource Center for Autism
- Autism information, research, training, bibliographies links.
Body Mind Spirit Directory - Indiana
- Holistic health and alternative resources.
Indiana Blood Center
- Coordinates many open blood drives with information on services, locations, employment, lab services and contacts.
- Using magnet and radio frequency waves to create high resolution body images with using X-rays. Includes testing, billing, and appointment information for locations in Bloomington, Evansville, and Terre Haute.
Indiana Prevention Resource Center
- A clearinghouse for prevention technical assistance and information about alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs for the state of Indiana.
Indiana United Methodist Children's Home
- Facility provides services to boys and girls with educational, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Indiana University Cancer Center
- The mission of the Cancer Center is to reduce cancer incidence, morbidity and mortality in the state and neighboring areas.
La Leche League of Indiana
- Dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed.
The Lutheran Health Network
- Network of hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and a children's hospital serving the greater Fort Wayne area.
Manan Hearing Centers
- Clinics in Brownsburg and Terre Haute provide audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, and contact information.
Pathfinder Services, Inc.
- A not-for-profit organization that provides group home, Medicaid waiver, supported living and other services in Northern Indiana for people who have developmental disabilities.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Features health care centers throughout the state.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Indianapolis
- Information about the Race for the Cure and other events, membership, and volunteer opportunities. Services counties throughout the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2014 at 11:39:46 UTC -