become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Recreation and Sports
Disabilities Law - Lawyers and Law Firms
Workers' Compensation Law - Lawyers and Law Firms
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Midwest: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Equip for Equality
- Private, non-profit organization that operates the federally mandated Protection and Advocacy System for Illinois, which protects the rights of children and adults with physical and mental disabilities. Text only and Spanish version available.
Illinois Assistive Technology Project
- Includes information on programs and services, equipment demonstrations and loans, visual and audio communication devices, support and networking, and contacts.
Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (IARF)
- Presents information about the organization and promotes community services to persons with disabilities. Features its services and programs, publications, training, career center, and contacts.
Illinois Council on Developmental Disabilities (ICDD)
- State agency focused on improving the lives of people with developmental disabilities through advocacy, systemic change and capacity building.
Illinois Guardianship and Advocacy Commission
- State agency created to safeguard the rights of persons with disabilities. Features statutory acts, legislative updates, legal forms to use, online intake form, and links.
Little Friends, Inc.
- Non-profit organization serving children and adults with autism and other developmental or emotional disabilities. Programs include early intervention, schools, family support, job training, and community-based residential services.
RAMP Center for Independent Living
- Regional Access and Mobilization Project, Inc., providing services and advocacy for people with disabilities. Serving Boone, DeKalb, Stephenson and Winnebago counties.
Usenet alt.education.disabled -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2015 at 2:48:40 UTC -