become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Agriculture
Science and Environment
Community Supported Agriculture
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Agriculture
IAAF - Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs
- Represents the 104 Illinois County Fairs, the Illinois and DuQuoin State Fairs and Associate Members, entrepreneurs and vendors supporting the fair industry. Includes Miss Illinois County Fair pageant information, support programs, and an events calendar.
IALP - Illinois Agricultural Leadership Program
- Developing knowledgeable and effective spokespersons to become policy and decision makers for the agricultural industry.
IBA - Illinois Beef Association
- A statewide, non-profit organization working to protect, promote, and advance the beef cattle industry within the state. Serves as both the trade association, and as the qualified beef council for the state. Programs, issues, press releases, and contacts provided.
ICIA - Illinois Crop Improvement Association
- A diverse seed improvement agency offering seed certification, quality assurance services, grain quality testing, winter farm facilities and greenhouse services. Includes overview of programs and services offered.
IFDA - Illinois Farm Development Authority
- State agency that assists rural economic development by providing credit enhancement to worthy entities who wish to commence or improve their farming or agricultural operations.
Illinois Angus Association
- Focused on promoting Angus cattle breeders and the beef industry throughout the state. Features directory of members' ranches, junior/youth association, sale and show results, and membership information.
- A joint project between the Illinois Corn Growers Association and the Illinois Corn Marketing Board.
Illinois Department of Agriculture
- General information, programs, services and food/agriculture guides.
Illinois Farm Bureau
- Improving the economic well-being of agriculture and enriching the quality of farm family life.
Illinois Fertilizer and Chemical Association (IFCA)
- Provides its members with news, programs, events calendar, legislation issues, and membership information. Based in Saint Anne.
Illinois Forestry Development Council
- This 24-member council identifies and evaluates the social, economic, scientific, and educational value of the state's forestlands and forest products industries. Features council overview, meeting calendar and minutes.
Illinois Milk Producers' Association
- Advocacy and resource for the state's dairy industry. Federation of the five largest dairy cooperatives operating within the state, independent dairy producers, allied industry persons, and universities. Includes history, members, and contacts.
Illinois Soybean Association / Illinois Soybean Checkoff Board
- Representing Illinois soybean producers.
Illinois Turfgrass Foundation
- Nonprofit group dedicated to supporting turfgrass research and education in the state. Includes research, education programs, publications, resources and contacts.
IPPA - Illinois Pork Producers Association
- An agricultural trade association for the state's pork producing farms. Includes consumer information, events calendar, pork facts, county groups, and industry news. An affiliate of the National Pork Producers Council.
Miss Illinois County Fair
- Pageant held each January during the annual convention of the Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs. Serves as the official hostess of the Illinois State Fair and travels more than 10,000 miles to promote county fairs and agriculture during the summer. News and events, contestants, and archives provided.
- Information about research, teaching, extension and outreach, clubs, and the Illinois Turfgrass Foundation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 14:15:06 UTC -