become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northeastern_Illinois/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Metro Areas: Chicago: Health
Amarantos Foot Center
- Podiatry clinic providing medical and surgical treatment for foot and ankle problems. Location, hours and contact information. Offices in Chicago, Lake Forest and Glenview.
Amy Zier & Associates Pediatric Therapy
- Details of clinics and programs for children with sensory integration disorders, autism and other special needs. Includes details of services and assessments.
Ankle and Foot Centers of Elmhurst and Six Corners
- Specialist in the medicine, surgery, and orthopedics treating causes of pain in foot and ankle. Offices in Elmhurst and Chicago.
Anxiety and Agoraphobia Treatment Center
- Treatment for all types of anxiety. Locations in Northbrook and Chicago. Overview of conditions, treatments, and support groups plus staff list and contact information.
Associates in Professional Counseling
- Provides counseling services,corporate coaching and critical incident stress management training. Offices in Naperville, Palos Heights, Plainfield, and Chicago.
- Offers physical and occupational therapy, and fitness services. Includes programs, locations, news and resources.
- A group of primary care multi-specialty facilities and doctors. Includes a doctor directory and Woman's Health Newsletter, multiple office locations and FAQ.
Eye Boutique, The
- Vision care provider with six area locations. Includes information on glasses, contact lenses, insurance, and doctor biographies.
- Offices located in Hinsdale, Joliet, New Lenox, Naperville and Westmont. Includes profiles of the physicians and directions.
James Elipas, DPM & John Flanagan, DPM
- Podiatry clinic with offices in Niles and three locations in Chicago. Services, hours and contact information.
Lexington Health Care Group
- Offers home healthcare centers, assisted living centers, personal care services and career information. Locations in Algonquin, Bloomingdale, Chicago Ridge, Elmhurst, La Grange, Lake Zurich, Lombard, Schaumburg, Streamwood, and Wheeling.
LifeSource, Chicagoland's Blood Center
- A non-profit corporation distributing a half-million blood products annually to approximately 60 area hospitals.
MABAS Division Three
- Established to provide a swift, standardized and effective method of mutual aid assistance for extra alarm fires and mass casualty incidents.
- Seven locations throughout Chicago. Physician roster, treatments and services, contact form and patient FAQ. Locations in Chicago (7), Oak Park, Lincolnwood, Park Ridge, and Winfield.
NSP - North Suburban Pharmacists of Chicagoland
- Provides support and networking for over 250 members. Features meetings at various locations in the northern suburbs of Chicago, along with joke of the month, members and board directory, and contacts.
Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation
- Provides comfort and distraction by giving away donated toys to children undergoing treatment for cancer.
- Fully staffed, including several multilingual therapists, to accommodate a wide range of behavioral health counseling needs. Offers 5 locations serving Kane, Cook, Southeast Lake, southwest DuPage, and DeKalb Counties.
Professional Foot Care Specialists
- Podiatry clinic with offices in Chicago and Hinsdale. Overview of services, locations, hours and contact information.
United Ostomy Association, Chicago North Suburban Chapter
- Local section for DuPage and Lake counties that offers mutual aid and moral support through people who have learned to live with an ostomy, an intestinal digestive disorder.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 15:35:08 UTC -