become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chicago/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Lake County, Illinois
Lake County, Indiana
Chicago, City of
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Northeastern Illinois: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Society and Culture
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago
- Matches children with adult mentors.
Camp Fire USA - Illinois Prairie Council
- Boys and girls non-profit youth organization that builds self-esteem, promotes healthy lifestyles, develop character, teaches leadership skills, and emphasizes social responsibility. Serving Cook, Lake, and McHenry counties.
ChiBots - Chicago Area Robots Group
- Provides support and networking for individuals interested in robotics. Includes meeting calendar and archives, mailing list, and contact information.
Chicago Area Mensa
- High intelligence association that offers support and networking to qualified individuals. Includes activities and events calendar, scholarship program, and contacts.
- Chicago-area at-home dad information hub.
Craig's Lost Chicago
- Photographs and images of lost eateries, amusement parks, TV and radio, shopping, and manufacturing.
craigslist: Chicago Online Community
- Non-commercial bulletin board for events, jobs, housing, personal ads and community discussion.
Evangelical Child and Family Agency (ECFA)
- Provides adoption, foster care, family counseling, and abortion alternatives for families. Offices in Chicago, Wheaton, and Evergreen Park.
Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Program information, event calendar, badge requirements, and volunteer resources for Girl Scout troops.
Graveyards of Chicago
- Photo tours of many Chicago area cemeteries, with background text and historical information.
Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Not-for-profit corporation, is the principal provider in Chicago and suburban Cook County of free legal services in civil law matters to individuals and not-for-profit organizations unable to afford legal counsel.
- Programs include investigation of housing discrimination complaints, public education and advocacy for open and affordable housing, and facilitation of housing placements through the Homesharing program.
YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago
- Provides rape crisis services in Chicago, south suburban Cook County, and DuPage County. Child care services are offered in Chicago, Cook, DuPage and Kane Counties. Other services vary by location.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2016 at 19:19:10 UTC -