become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chicago/Health
Lake County, Illinois
Lake County, Indiana
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Northeastern Illinois: Health
Adventist Health System Midwest Region
- Operates several hospitals in the area. Includes information about facilities and services.
- Private practice providing pediatric speech and swallowing therapy services. Details on home-based services for language therapy and swallowing and feeding issues with birth to 3 years of pediatric population.
Chicago Laser and Dermatology Medical Spa
- A general practitioner specialized in cosmetic procedures presents his practice and services. Palos Hills and Oak Brook.
Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children
- Obesity prevention effort with an emphasis on evaluation; its focus is on children aged three to five years. Includes mission, news, events, and resources.
Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago
- Provides comprehensive services for individuals with disabilities or special needs and their families to improve quality of life and maximize independence. Details its volunteer and donation opportunities, along with its programs and services, including the direct delivery of dental care, child development, educational programs, and therapeutic services
Hearing Health Center, Inc.
- Provider of audiological services and hearing aid dispensing. Chicago, Naperville and Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois.
Illinois Retina Associates
- Vision care network. Information on physicians, staff, and services. Features location map of its eight locations in Northeastern Illinois and Northwestern Indiana.
Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (MCHC)
- A membership and service association composed of more than 133 hospitals and health care organizations working together to improve the delivery of health care services in the area. Publications, events, job listings, and contacts are featured.
Partners in Care
- Dental practice offering preventative, restorative, cosmetic, prosthodontic, periodontal, and orthodontic services. Features information about the dentists and financial/payment details. Offices in Bloomingdale, Elmhurst, and St. Charles, and in Lake Geneva Wisconsin.
Robert Crown Center for Health Education
- Health education centers for students and young adults, helping them to adopt healthy lifestyles. Programs, message board, reservations, special events, newsletters and contacts for locations in Hinsdale and Chicago near Garfield Park.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
- Provides temporary lodging for families whose seriously ill children receive treatment locally. Includes information about the Care Mobil, grants, scholarships, calendar.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Chicagoland
- Race for the Cure information, survivor stories, how to get involved, and grant information.
Susan Rogan Hearing
- Clinics in Westmont and LaGrange Park provide audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, FAQ, and contact information.
University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System
- Describes health and medical services, provides job listings, locations and directions, and a physician directory.
Women's Workout World
- Information about the fitness clubs, classes, membership and Chicago-area locations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2014 at 9:09:11 UTC -