become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Business and Economy: Organizations
American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Greater Chicago Area Chapter
- GCAC serves the medical writers and biomedical communicators of the greater Chicago area. Includes information on programs, workshops and networking resources.
American Rental Association (ARA), Chicagoland Chapter
- Provides support, networking and information services to rental companies, vendors and the public. Features member benefits and directory listing, programs and services.
Asian American Bar Association (AABA) of the Greater Chicago Area
- Offers professional networking and support for Asian-American lawyers throughout the area through events, publications, and resources.
Black Women Lawyers Association of Greater Chicago
- Feature support and networking opportunities for African-American women in the legal profession, and offers a newsletter, events calendar, surveys, and roundtable discussion groups.
- Chicagoland Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development offers meetings, education programs, publications, guestbook, training resources and bookstore.
Chicago Area Clean Cities
- A voluntary organization dedicated to expanding the use of clean, alternative fuels and technologies in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Chicago Suburban Antiques Dealers Association
- Membership and antique show listing.
Chicago Women in Publishing (CWIP)
- Offers support and networking for publishing professionals through a range of programs, events, freelance directory, member benefits, and contacts.
IFMA - Chicago Chapter
- Facilities management association featuring news, support and networking for its members.
- Forum focused on Knowledge Management in the Chicagoland area with monthly meetings.
North Shore Professional Women's Assoc.
- The NSPWA is a networking event for entrepreneurial women seeking to make new contacts, build their client base and improve their businesses through advice and guest speakers, seminars, and workshops.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2015 at 5:15:08 UTC -