become an editor
the entire directory
only in Springfield/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Metro Areas: Springfield: Society and Culture
The Animal Protective League
- Pictures of the animals that are available for adoption, adoption forms and fee information. Ask the Vet - Pet Health Archives.
Association for Women in Communications - Springfield Chapter
- Provides newsletter, job postings, event schedule, scholarships, and seminars for communications professionals and students in central Illinois.
Capitol Chapter - Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Contains member and meeting information, calendar of events, and monthly tips.
Daughters of Union Veterans of the Civil War 1861-1865
- National headquarters for this sororial lineage society of direct descendants of veterans of the Federal US Army who defended and preserved the Union during the Civil War. Honors the memory of those ancestors through service projects benefiting the public on local, state and national levels. Offers membership information, state listings, society departments, projects, history, and links.
The Illinois State Historical Society
- Founded to support the State Historical Library and to encourage research and writing on state history. Provides news, an annual symposium, calendar of events, "Illinois Heritage" magazine, and information about the historical markers throughout the state.
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local #193
- Offers newsletter, listing of contractors, calendar of events, and resources.
Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society Digitization Project
- Digitized copies of the "Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society". Journals are digitized by the Illinois Digitization Projects at Northern Illinois University Libraries. Project funded by ISL
Parents Without Partners, Chapter 213
- Information about the local PWP Chapter. Provides educational and social activities for single parents (custodial or noncustodial) and children of any age.
- Services include residential, assisted living, supported employment, family support, and respite care for infants, children, adults, and seniors with developmental disabilities. Also offers literacy training, information and referral services, advocacy, and community education programs.
Springfield Ghost Society
- Evaluates and investigates reports of paranormal activity in the central Illinois area. Open to anyone with a need and desire to learn more about the unknown.
- Provides information about the special and annual projects, hall rentals, meeting times, calendar of events, and contacts.
St. Andrew's Society of Central Illinois
- Features details on its activities including Pipes and Drums, Highland Dancers, Highland Games, and Ancient Athletics for this organization that celebrates Celtic pride. Includes events calendar, including the Springfield Games and Celtic Festival.
Yahoo Groups: Springfield, Illinois
- Share photos, news, stories, restaurant reviews, events. Includes fireworks, zoo and fair photos.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2014 at 0:52:40 UTC -