become an editor
the entire directory
only in Springfield/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Central Illinois: Health
Aaron Nursing Home Health Service
- Available to people who may not need the resources of a hospital, but require short or long term care of a professional health care staff in the privacy of their home.
Advanced Dental Care of Springfield
- General, sedation and cosmetic dentistry.
- Personal fitness and sports-specific training professionals. Offers health and fitness newsletters online.
C. William Groesch, DDS, MS, & Thomas Longos, DMD, MS.
- Offers information about orthodontics, provides before and after pictures, and a FAQ on wearing braces. You can watch a video, paint your braces, and take a virtual tour of the office. Check for hours and directions. Serving Springfield and Jacksonville areas.
- Restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
Drs. McDaniel and Sternstein
- State of the art Orthodontics for children and adults. Gives info about the office and what to expect on your first visit. Offers orthodontic fact sheet, news, parenting tips, and a kids fun page.
Foot and Ankle Associates
- Providing podiatric care and surgery in central Illinois with specialties in the foot complications of diabetes and sports.
H.D. Smith Wholesale Drug Company
- Corporate headquarters for suppliers of pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter items, and home health care products for retail, hospital, or alternate care. Offers custom software programs for ordering, tracking, and managing purchases and contracts.
Illinois Assistive Technology Project
- Provides information, education, training, demonstrations, equipment loans, tips, catalogue list, and publications to assist people in finding the right technology options.
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) Illinois
- Provides training and educational materials for families and professionals. Find conference and event information, course offerings, and statewide affiliate contacts.
Prairie Heart Institute
- Largest cardiovascular program in Illinois performs diagnostic catheterization, angioplasties, implants, and heart surgeries. Offers information on prevention, nutrition, classes, publications, and recipes.
- A full-service dental office that provides the latest in cosmetic dentistry, as well as state-of-the-art preventive and restorative treatments. Provides information about insurance, financial arrangements, hours, and services.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois
- A temporary home-away-from-home for the families of children seeking medical treatment in the local medical facilities.
Saint Joseph's Home
- Offers aging and infirm persons a special place to call home since 1903. It was established by the Sisters of St. Francis of the Immaculate Conception, who still own and manage the Home today.
- Schedule appointments, find a physician, browse medical library, search for a career, and get information about the many departments of this outpatient medical facility.
St. John's Hospital
- Includes news, education, employment opportunities, patient services, and an information desk. "125 Years of Healing" offers a pictorial presentation of the hospital's history.
- Provides substance abuse and chemical dependency treatment, education, and prevention services on an in-patient or outpatient basis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 6:24:11 UTC -