become an editor
the entire directory
only in Springfield/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Central Illinois: Health
Aaron Nursing Home Health Service
- Available to people who may not need the resources of a hospital, but require short or long term care of a professional health care staff in the privacy of their home.
- Personal fitness and sports-specific training professionals. Offers health and fitness newsletters online.
C. William Groesch, DDS, MS, & Thomas Longos, DMD, MS.
- Offers information about orthodontics, provides before and after pictures, and a FAQ on wearing braces. You can watch a video, paint your braces, and take a virtual tour of the office. Check for hours and directions. Serving Springfield and Jacksonville areas.
Drs. McDaniel and Sternstein
- State of the art Orthodontics for children and adults. Gives info about the office and what to expect on your first visit. Offers orthodontic fact sheet, news, parenting tips, and a kids fun page.
Foot and Ankle Associates
- Providing podiatric care and surgery in central Illinois with specialties in the foot complications of diabetes and sports.
H.D. Smith Wholesale Drug Company
- Corporate headquarters for suppliers of pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter items, and home health care products for retail, hospital, or alternate care. Offers custom software programs for ordering, tracking, and managing purchases and contracts.
Illinois Assistive Technology Project
- Provides information, education, training, demonstrations, equipment loans, tips, catalogue list, and publications to assist people in finding the right technology options.
Memorial Medical Center
- This acute-care hospital with 562 licensed beds offers inpatient and outpatient medical services including: Regional Cancer Center, Regional Burn Center, Heart Center, Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Regional Kidney Center, Center for Neuromuscular Sciences, Orthopaedic Institute, SportsCare of Illinois, Memorial Home Care, Visiting Nurse Association, and the Physician Network.
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) Illinois
- Provides training and educational materials for families and professionals. Find conference and event information, course offerings, and statewide affiliate contacts.
Prairie Heart Institute
- Largest cardiovascular program in Illinois performs diagnostic catheterization, angioplasties, implants, and heart surgeries. Offers information on prevention, nutrition, classes, publications, and recipes.
- A full-service dental office that provides the latest in cosmetic dentistry, as well as state-of-the-art preventive and restorative treatments. Provides information about insurance, financial arrangements, hours, and services.
- Schedule appointments, find a physician, browse medical library, search for a career, and get information about the many departments of this outpatient medical facility.
St. John's Hospital
- Includes news, education, employment opportunities, patient services, and an information desk. "125 Years of Healing" offers a pictorial presentation of the hospital's history.
- Provides substance abuse and chemical dependency treatment, education, and prevention services on an in-patient or outpatient basis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2014 at 5:45:03 UTC -