become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peoria/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Central Illinois: Health
- A treatment center for alcohol and chemical abuse. Offers treatment options for men, women, seniors, and adolescents.
Heartland Healthcare Coalition
- Association of employers involved with group purchasing of health care services (national pharmacy networks, PPO network, vision care network, Third Party Administrator, and dental plan combined with regional hospital/physician network), data initiatives involving regional hospitals, and community health improvement projects.
Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery
- Entry point to information about addiction and compulsive behaviors and resources for assistance and programs.
Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
- A 336-bed tertiary care facility. Includes a physician finder, about the medical center, calendar of events, and information on the wide range of services and programs provided.
Oncology/Hematology Associates of Central Illinois
- Comprehensive practice providing care for patients with cancer and blood diseases in 17 Central Illinois Counties.
- Orthodontists featuring hours of operation, overview of programs and services offered and contacts.
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Providing an array of women's, men's, children's and senior's health services. Classes, events, employment information, map and directions included on the site.
Peoria Fire Department
- Information on the department, related links, permit information, events and FAQs.
Peoria Fire Explorers
- An organization for youth 14-21 years of age to learn about the fire service.
- Describes services and specializations, and features self-help information, a physician directory, health links, and employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -