become an editor
the entire directory
only in Naperville/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Counties: DuPage: Society and Culture
Green Earth Institute
- A nonprofit organization working to promote nutritional health and environmental sustainability. They use an organic farm to educate the public about nature, nutrition, and environmental issues.
League of Women Voters of Naperville
- Local chapter encourages informed and active participation in government, influencing public policy through education and advocacy of local, Illinois and national issues.
Little Friends, Inc.
- Non-profit organization serving children and adults with autism and other developmental or emotional disabilities. Programs include early intervention, schools, family support, job training, and community-based residential services.
- A politically incorrect observation of town by the author. Includes politics and general information on things like local businesses and events.
- A youth organization that helps the community by volunteering time for various special events and causes. Includes upcoming events, membership details, and related resources.
Naperville Riverwalk Foundation
- The organization is a vehicle for receiving and raising funds for future enhancements along the Riverwalk. Features history, picture gallery, FAQs, news and events.
Rotary Club of Naperville Sunrise
- Includes meeting times, a members area, membership details, and events information.
West Suburban Irish
- Seeks to enhance family life through Irish traditions, sponsoring a St. Patrick's Day Parade, the Mass in Honor of St. Patrick, the Emerald Dinner, and by making donations to charitable organizations.
Illinois Issues - Naperville, meet Asia
- Article on the growing population of Asians. (October 01, 2001)
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2015 at 0:15:22 UTC -