Named for county judge J.M. McNabb who sold his farm to establish the railroad station about 1900. Clear Creek Monthly Quaker Meeting was established in the area in 1841. The Quaker Meeting House, listed on the National Registry of Historic Sites, is south and west of McNabb.

Subcategories 2

Related categories 1

McNabb Local News: Topix
Local, regional, and statewide news collected from diverse sources on the web.
[Mozilla Letter M]
Last update:
January 12, 2016 at 1:42:40 UTC
Regional
Science
Shopping
Society
Sports
All Languages
Arts
Business
Computers
Games
Health
Home
News
Recreation
Reference