become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chicago/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Metro Areas: Chicago: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Northeastern Illinois: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Society and Culture
Ada S. McKinley Community Services, Inc.
- Offers a full range of programs, including child care, therapeutic day schools (for children with special needs), job training and assistance, special education programs, residential living services for people with mental retardation and/or other developmental disabilities. Several locations throughout the city.
- Trivia, quotes, song lyrics, and humor about the Windy City.
- Features schedule of meetings and Near Death Experiences (NDE) accounts. Local chapter of the International Association of Near-Death Studies.
- An affiliation of fine private clubs throughout the greater Chicago Metropolitan area and worldwide membership clubs. Newsletter, member benefits and links to member clubs featured.
- Mission is strengthening families to care for children, and caring for children when families cannot. Offers residential treatment, foster care, youth shelters, and counseling services.
Meals on Wheels Chicago
- Promoting independence for the elderly and disabled, Includes details of its programs and services, donation requests, department coordinators, photo gallery, newsletters, and contacts.
- Local autonomous hub of the international activist movement. Features mission, FAQs, forum, downloadable flyers, videos, photo gallery, upcoming events, details on donations.
- Offers psychic Tarot card, palm and crystal readings. Includes a profile and details of services.
Usenet aol.neighborhood.il.chicago.singles -
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2012 at 10:44:56 UTC -