become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Martial_Arts
Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Recreation and Sports: Martial Arts
Sports: Martial Arts
Aikido Association of America
- Headquarters to national association with over 100 affiliated centers. Offers information on yearly camps and seminars, benefits of aikido, and affiliated dojos and instructors.
Athena Center of Chicago
- Offers teachings in the healing arts and martial arts for women. Class catalog, registration, membership information and location map are featured.
Chicago Kendo Dojo
- Provides information on the concept and history of kendo, along with specific details on the dojo itself. Member of the Midwest Kendo Federation.
Chung's Tae Kwon Do and Hap Ki Do Institute
- Study the Korean martial arts under the direction of Master Sang Chel Chung. Offers events calendar and class schedules, signup form, school rules, and image gallery.
Degerberg Academy Martial Arts & Fitness, Inc.
- A martial arts university offering classes in fighting systems from all over the world. Children's programs, class schedule, teachings and facilities information are featured.
H.M.D. Academy Chicago
- Offering Tae Kwon Do instruction, includes address, image gallery, new student information and class schedule.
International Capoeira Angola Foundation: Chicago Study Group
- Offers information on style, class schedule, events and performances, photographs, music, FAQs and links.
Martial Science Institute International
- Specializing in instruction in Tai Chi (including Lao Yang Style), Taoist health and longevity exercises, Kiungo Cha Mkono (African Martial Arts), along with programs for children, women and seniors. Class schedule, lineage and contacts provided.
Midwest Aikido Center
- Affiliated with Hombu Dojo in Japan and the United States Aikido Federation (USAF). It is the headquarter dojo of the Midwest Aikido Federation (MAF). Demonstrations and class schedules are provided.
Thousand Waves Martial Arts and Self-Defense Center, NFP
- Offers training in Seido Karate, self defense and non-violent conflict resolution, fitness, and Yoga for men, women, and children of all ages and backgrounds. Class schedules, pricing and contacts are provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:49:03 UTC -