become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Crafts
Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Business and Economy: Shopping
Aiko's Art Materials Import, Inc.
- Offering Asian imported fine handcrafted arts and craft papers.
- Melody Johnson's and Laura Wasilowski's hand dyed cottons fabrics and pearl cotton threads for quilters and other creative people. Also, provides details on the Chicago School of Fusing, trunk shows, and links to quilt artists and teachers.
Caravan of Chicago
- Offers a variety of beads, and bead supplies, and classes.
Caxton Club of Chicago
- An organization of authors, binders, collectors, conservators, dealers, designers, editors, librarians, publishers, and scholars who share a common interest in the arts pertaining to the production of books. Highlights the history, monthly meetings and events, and book-related resources.
Chicago Area Origami Society (CHAOS)
- Features location with map, articles, local stores, book list, and gallery.
Chicago Area Polymer Clay Guild
- Focuses on the study, promotion, discussion and exchange of information on polymer clay and its evolving role in both art and craft. Includes library, member pages and contacts.
Chicago Canvas and Supply
- Supplier of canvas and muslin, fabrics, dyes, and curtain track systems. Products with prices and images along with contact information are provided.
- Offering a range of apparel and decorative fabrics. List of swatch books available.
Lill Street Art Center
- Features a large ceramic facility, housing classrooms, artists' studios, and a gallery. Offers arts education classes and workshops, community projects, and contacts.
Renegade Craft Fair
- Annual event featuring local craftspeople and creations. Offers FAQs, links and sample works.
Semmerling and Schaefer Mask Artists Studios
- Masks in leather, feathers, and other materials. Provides catalog with photos, an order form, and details on available workshops and classes.
Stitch 'n' Bitch Chicago
- Local chapter of national group that mets regularly at a northside coffee shop for knitting and needlecrafts. Features discussion group, an events calendar, and links to other groups.
- Retail and online sales of artisanal crafts including jewelry, ceramics, paper, and textiles.
Windy City Knitting Guild (WCKG)
- A membership organization which encourages and fosters knitting. Offers a monthly newsletter, upcoming events calendar, a directory of local shops, and membership details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -