become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chicago/Education
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Education
Colleges and Universities
Products and Services
Reunions and Alumni
Vocational and Technical
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Education
After School Matters
- Non-profit organization for teens to become paid apprentices or club members in arts, sports, technology, and communications programs. Lists programs and sponsors, and provides application form and requirements.
Alternative Schools Network (ASN)
- A not-for-profit organization working to provide quality education with a specific emphasis on inner-city children, youth and adults. Features details on community based and community-run programs to develop and expand training and other educational services, along with publications and listing of schools.
Arcturus Rudolph Steiner Education Program
- Offers an unique learning experience for persons eager to engage the concepts of Rudolf Steiner's Worldview. Features special events and programs, teacher programs, Waldorf instruction, and contacts.
Argosy Education Group, Inc.
- Provider of doctoral-level academic programs. AEG owns and operates five educational institutions. Features include links to each institution, FAQs, company profile and contact information. (NASDAQ: ARGY)
Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- School for children with emotional problems. Includes overview of programs and services, volunteering, special events calendar, and contacts.
Metropolitan Mathematics Club of Chicago
- Supports math teachers by offering conferences, a resume bulletin board and scholarship grants. Includes meeting schedules, past and present.
Right Angle Foundation
- Creates awareness of and provides funding for prestigious university-sponsored summer programs that increase access to higher education for low-income high school students in Chicago's West Town community.
Sonia Shankman Orthogenic School
- A coeducational residential treatment program for children and adolescents in need of support for behavioral or emotional issues. Information on educational and treatment programs, services, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:35:26 PM EST -