become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lawyers_and_Law_Firms/Business_and_Corporate_Law
Business and Economy
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business and Corporate Law
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Business and Economy: Legal Services: Lawyers and Law Firms: Business and Corporate Law
Society: Law: Services: Lawyers and Law Firms: Business and Corporate Law: North America: United States: Illinois
Bailey Borlack Nadelhoffer LLC
- Chicago law firm, offering real estate, litigation and corporate law services for small to medium sized companies.
Bailey, Borlack, Nadelhoffer & Carroll
- Offering real estate, corporate law services for small to medium sized companies, and offering estate planning services.
Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP
- Chicago firm offering a broad range of business services.
Bronson & Kahn, LLC
- Business-oriented firm based in Chicago.
Carmen D. Caruso, PC
- Specializes in franchise law and business litigation.
Conway & Mrowiec
- Concentrates its practice in construction and public contracts law and litigation.
Crowley, Barrett & Karaba, Ltd.
- Chicago firm focusing on the representation of business and financial institutions.
David M. Adler and Associates, PC
- Chicago firm focusing on information technology, business, intellectual property, and entertainment law.
Deutsch, Levy & Engel
- Offering services for corporate and transactional law, civil and commercial litigation, condemnation, and First Amendment matters.
Donald M. Thompson
- Offering services for business, estate planning and administration, and stockholder suits.
Eimer Stahl Klevorn & Solberg, LLP
- Chicago business litigation firm.
Fox, Hefter, Swibel, Levin & Carroll
- Major practice areas are litigation, real estate, corporate transactions and banking and lending.
Funkhouser, Vegosen, Liebman & Dunn Ltd.
- Offering corporate and litigation services for business, employment law, estate planning, and real estate matters.
Goldberg Kohn, Attorneys at Law
- Commercial law firm with experience in business, finance, corporate and securities, creditors' rights, bankruptcy, real estate, and general litigation.
Hussain Egan Bendersky and Franczyc, LLC
- HEBF specializes in corporate, transactional, and intellectual property law. Features include practice areas defined, legal updates, and publications.
Keeley, Kuenn & Reid
- Offering a broad range of services for business from offices in Chicago.
Krasnow ,Sanberg, Cornblath & Hobbs
- Practicing in commercial litigation, mediation, arbitration, contracts, real estate, intellectual property, corporate disputes, shareholders and partners, sales and warranties, landlord/tenant, employment, office, shopping center, mergers and acquisitions, copyright and trademark.
Larson & Nierling
- Assists clients in real estate law, civil litigation, administrative proceedings, labor and employment, negligence, corporate law, and intellectual property.
- Offers a full range of business law services. Includes management, attorney and staff profiles, practice areas, careers, and press releases.
MayGlobe Law Firm
- Chicago attorney focusing on business transactions with China.
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg
- Representing the business community, public and private institutions, and individuals in general litigation and transactional legal matters.
Pedersen & Houpt
- Services business startups, private and venture capital, real estate and wealth and estate matters.
Peter J. Berman, Ltd.
- Attorney who offers resolution business disputes through litigation and alternative dispute resolution ways to resolve through mediation and arbitration. Firm profile, career highlights, news and case summary are featured.
Polsky & Associates
- Represents real estate development companies and lenders. Includes capabilities and contacts.
Robert F. Coleman & Associates
- Concentrating in business litigation including legal and accountant malpractice, class actions and employment discrimination.
Rohlfing & Oberholtzer
- Specializing in construction law, commercial litigation, real estate, estate planning, trust, corporate law, mechanic's lien enforcement.
Scalambrino & Arnoff
- Chicago firm representing clients in labor and employment matters, commercial and business organization and litigation, bankruptcy.
Scandaglia & Ryan
- Describes its commercial and real estate services.
Stein, Ray & Harris
- Represents design professionals, contractors, and owners in construction industry related matters.
Sugar, Friedberg & Felsenthal, LLP
- Full-service business firm based in Chicago.
Synergy Law Group, LLC
- Chicago business firm.
- Chicago firm handling national and international business matters.
Business and Corporate Law
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 16, 2011 9:04:11 PM EDT -