become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Regions: Northeastern Illinois: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
- Downtown. Corporate and retail bank, with strong ties to organized labor. A look at their personal and commercial banking services, including trusts, investments, mortgages, credit cards, and online transactions.
- A Fortune 500 Company - Provider of brokerage, consulting, underwriting and diversified financial services. Careers, investor relations, community events and products are featured. (NYSE:AOC)
BMO Harris Bank, N.A.
- Provides retail banking in the U.S. Midwest and corporate banking services nationwide. Online services, news, careers and locations provided. Subsidiary of Bank of Montreal.
Billow Butler & Company, LLC
- A middle-market mergers and acquisitions investment bank. BBC offers information on executive team, completed transactions, articles, and services request form.
Community Currency Exchange Association
- Headquarters for statewide association of local currency exchanges that provide services such as money orders, domestic and international wire transfers, vehicle license services, state license plates, and city and suburban vehicle stickers. Location directory provided.
- A full service bank and lending institution with branch offices throughout the state. Account access, investor relations, community news and financial calculators are featured.
DiMeo Schneider and Associates
- Investment consulting firm specializing in retirement plan management, endowments, foundations, 401(k) plan sponsors, and family trusts.
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Central bank of the Seventh Federal Reserve District, which comprises Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and most of Illinois. Economic, banking and historical information.
- A private equity investment firm that focuses on health care services, information technology services and consumer/industrial businesses.
- A specialized financing and leasing company for railcar and capital goods leasing, real estate financing, and terminal storage. Investor relations, careers and company divisions are featured. (NYSE:GMT)
Hagerty Grain Co., Inc.
- Trading information and account application.
Hotchkiss Associates, LLC
- An investment management firm specializing in high net worth individuals. Features include investment philosophy, staff biographies, and contact information.
Jones Lang LaSalle
- Offers corporate real estate and investment management services, including a hotel chain. Information on products and services, company divisions, investor relations and careers. (NYSE:JLL)
- Full service banking facility offers individual and business accounts, checking, savings, mortgage, and commercial loans. Includes remote access, and locations.
Lincoln Park Savings Bank
- Savings bank serving the financial needs of Chicago's North Side communities for over 50 years.
- Investment management, insurance services, investment banking and real estate.
- Global investment research firm that provides a full range of data products for selecting and analyzing stocks, funds, bonds, ETFs, and building portfolios.
North Community Bank
- A financial institution focused on providing banking services, facilities and ATMs to Chicago's north side communities. Banking and lending services along with locations are provided.
- A financial services company focused on personal, commercial and institutional services. Offers information on asset custody and investment management, online brokerage, account access, and community news.
- Investment management firm specializing in helping financial advisors with affluent and high-net-worth investors.
Olympic Cascade Financial Corporation
- A holding company, operating through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, National Securities Corporation, and WestAmerica Investment Group. Features include investor relations, services and careers. (AMEX: OLY and CHX: OLY)
RMK Holdings Inc.
- Specializes in accounts receivable management, medical billing, and the purchase of non-performing assets with customized programs designed to improve the cash flow of clients. Includes list of services provided.
Selfreliance Ukrainian Federal Credit Union
- Serving members of Selfreliance Association of Ukrainian Americans. Main office in Chicago, with locations in Illinois, Indiana, and New Jersey.
- Bookkeeping, accounting, financial statement, and tax preparation service for small business, non-profit organizations and associations.
SourceOne Credit Union
- Serving civilian federal employees and retirees of the United States Government and their families.
South Shore Bank
- America's first community development bank, now with six Chicagoland locations.
Strategic Hotel Capital LLC
- Privately held hotel investment company that owns upscale and luxury hotels. Portfolio, corporate officer biographies, and contacts provided.
The Clearing Corporation
- Independent clearinghouse for derivatives markets. Features information on history, careers, FAQs, bulletins, member login and services, and contacts.
William Blair & Company, LLC
- Full-service employee-owned investment banking firm specializing in advisory services to middle-market companies. Features portfolio of services offered, research center, careers, and contacts.
Willis Stein & Partners
- Private equity investment firm specializing in negotiated investments in profitable, well-managed and growing companies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 16, 2011 8:21:21 PM EDT -