become an editor
the entire directory
only in Styles/Classical
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Arts and Entertainment: Dance: Ballet
CCM - Chicago Chamber Musicians
- Group of prominent musicians and chamber music devotees building an internationally-recognized institution devoted to the study and performance of chamber music. Programs, events calendar, performers, online store, and newsletter are featured.
Chicago Businessmen's Orchestra
- Comprised of business men and women performing free concerts in the Chicago area: includes rehearsal and concert information, history and MP3 recordings.
Chicago Chamber Choir
- Choral ensemble of 32 voices under the direction of Timm Adams, Artistic Director. Features mission and outreach, hiring information, CDs, and contacts.
Chicago Chamber Orchestra
- Season schedule of upcoming concerts with Dieter Kober, Music Director.
The Chicago Ensemble
- Performance ensemble dedicated to the small group chamber music repertoire. Includes schedule, tickets, news, artists, downloads, prints, and contacts.
Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Includes concert schedules, ticket information, answers frequent questions and provides information for supporters, sponsors and teachers.
Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra
- For talented high school musicians, this multi-faceted organization offers three orchestras, a chamber music program, international touring, an outreach program, a satellite strings program, and an annual summer residency at Chicago's Grant Park Music Festival
- Contemporary chamber ensemble that offers a profile of the group and its concerts. Also, publishes the CUBE Calendar, listing contemporary music events in Chicagoland along with articles on new music. Mailing list, photo gallery, and online ticket purchase form are available.
- Quintet performing a broad repertoire of chamber music based. An award-winning group of five professional musicians bring world-class concerts to a varied, growing audience.
- Operatic spinto soprano lists past and scheduled performances, with audio and weblog.
- Classic musicians offer a string quartet, string trio, and a string duo for weddings and special events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 5:35:13 UTC -