become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Events
Arts and Entertainment
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Arts and Entertainment: Events
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Business and Economy: Event Planning
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Travel and Tourism
Chicago Auto Show
- Annual event in February. Contains news, history, concept cars, photo gallery, media area, floor plan, and exhibitors.
Chicago Flower & Garden Show
- Annual event held at Chicago's Navy Pier. Features exhibits, gardening seminars, children's activities and shopping.
Chicago Humanities Festival
- Annual late October festival dedicated to the arts, drama, literature and history.
Chicago Maritime Festival
- An international gathering held annually in February organized by the Chicago Maritime Society, the Chicago Historical Society, and Common Times. Features details on school outreach programs, informal shanty sings, seminars, workshops, and exhibits.
Chicago Turkish Festival
- Annual September event that provides details on events, sponsors, activities, participants and links.
Chicago's St Patrick's Day Parade
- Provides information on the popular annual parade including parade route, dates, pictures and parade day activities.
- Annual open-air event during the holiday season. It is set up as a little European village in winter, featuring timber houses with Christmas trees and festive lighting. Includes vendors, programs, events calendar, and photo gallery.
City of Chicago Office of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
- Provides news and information on festivals, events, attractions, exhibitions, services and programs in the city.
Hyde Park Community Art Fair
- CAF is an annual arts and crafts fair that runs concurrently with the 57th Street Art Fair. Features arts and crafts from the locals, includes information on registration and directions.
Hyde Park Garden Fair
- Offers community garden sales in the spring and fall. Features dates and times, and resources of annuals, ground cover, container and house plants, herbs, shrubs, vines and roses, along with vegetables.
Printers Row Lit Fest
- Annual book festival in Chicago, held in early June. Provides author, performer, presenter and sponsor information. Sponsored by the Chicago Tribune.
Rockwell Crossing Art Walk
- Details of annual October event in Lincoln Square featuring arts and crafts.
Sheffield Neighborhood Garden Walk and Festival
- Features dates and schedule of events for this annual event sponsored by the Sheffield Neighborhood Association (SNA).
University of Chicago Festival of the Arts (FOTA)
- Visitors can take in a live performance or film, listen to poetry readings, see ancient sculptures or contemporary photography--then hop on the trolley. Includes the 57th Street Art Fair and the Community Art Fair. Held annually in June.
World's Largest Block Party
- Annual event held in July. Features music, food and fun. Proceeds support the continued artistic enhancement of Old St. Patrick's Church.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2014 at 7:05:06 UTC -