become an editor
the entire directory
only in Architecture/Historic_Buildings
Arts and Entertainment
Balaban and Katz Theatres
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture: Historic Buildings
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: C: Chicago: Society and Culture: History
Charnley-Persky House Museum Foundation
- A National Historic Landmark. This site sponsored by the Society for Architectural Historians (SAH) features information on tours, events, and publications related to this home designed by Louis Sullivan and Frank Lloyd Wright.
Chicago Historic Landmark
- Aims to preserve the neo-classical Church of Shrine of Christ the King in Chicago. Includes a history, description of its present state, details of the restoration plans, and how to donate.
- Chicago's built environment, existing and historical.
Historic Chicago Bungalow Initiative
- The HCBI is a program involving education, marketing, and financing to ensure Chicago Bungalow owners and communities receive the needed resources and recognition.
- Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, construction began in 1908. Interior and exterior photographs.
- Home of the Chicago Bears and area events. Find seating charts, architectural prints, parking, photo gallery, site design, and history.
St. James Chapel
- Chapel noted for its stained-glass windows offers history and a calendar of events. Located at Archbishop Quigley Preparatory Seminary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2015 at 19:27:40 UTC -