become an editor
the entire directory
only in Champaign/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
University of Illinois - Libraries and Museums
University of Illinois - Performing Arts
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Counties: Champaign: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities: U: Urbana: Arts and Entertainment
- Founded by Kristina Boerger in 1990. A highly trained amateur chorus of 60 women who perform folkloric, women-oriented, and classical music.
The Celebration Company
- Non-profit theatre organization, providing both public performances and actor training. Welcomes volunteers. Includes schedule and reservations information.
Central High School Band Boosters
- Central High School band program. Includes musician profiles and calendar of events.
Central Illinois English Country Dancers
- A group of local dancers who do English country and early American dances. Monthly gatherings.
- A professional chamber music ensemble providing live music for a variety of official and social occasions. Baroque and Classical chamber music, Dixieland and Big Band style jazz, Civil War brass band and Ragtime.
Champaign County Historical Museum
- Museum history and information.
Champaign Public Library
- An overview of programs and services plus contact information, news, acquisitions, events, and on-line resources.
Champaign-Urbana Theatre Company
- The resident theatre company of Champaign's historic Virginia Theatre performing plays, musicals, and variety shows. Information on tickets, auditions, group history, current season, directions, and contact details.
- A mixed 60 voice choir. Schedule, history, music director, membership, rehearsals, scholarship.
David Riecks Photography
- Professional fine-art photographer. Contains several image galleries, some with prints for sale.
Edison Middle School Band
- Offers information on concert and jazz bands, including staff biographies, events calendar and contacts.
Krannert Art Museum and Kinkead Pavilion
- Calendar of events, exhibitions and programs, resources, and an index of the museum's collections.
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts
- Theater, music and dance performances. Part of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Rock band. MP3 files, discography, listserve information, tour dates and reports. Link to fan webboard.
- Rock band. Member photos and information, tour dates, CD listings, and a questions and answers section.
Sullivan, Brian J.
- An artist who uses various techniques. His work reflects a pop-culture mentality. Includes galleries of his work, a biography, and a schedule of upcoming events.
The Virginia Theatre
- Schedule of events and ticket information.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 14:35:02 UTC -