become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Autism Support Groups
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Children's Oncology Services of Illinois
- Provides camping and other experiences for children and adolescents diagnosed with cancer and leukemia, as well as survivors of childhood cancers. Includes a calendar of events and a chatroom.
Illinois Association of the Deaf (IAD)
- Offers support programs and services, events and activities to enrich the lives and meet the needs of the deaf community. Includes overview of offerings, membership, and the Miss Deaf Illinois Pageant.
Illinois Deaf and Hard of Hearing Commission
- State agency that provides details of services including training, education, and consultation, information and referral services. Also, strives to remove communication barriers and improve accessibility, and establish interpreter standards, evaluation, and certification.
Illinois Society for the Prevention of Blindness
- Provides public resources for safety and care of eyes, along with eye disease. Includes The Visionary, a publication that explores research projects, issues and news of interest.
- Chicago-based state chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Includes information on the city's annual walk, donation and volunteer resources, advocacy programs, newsletter, and contacts.
Lupus Foundation of Illinois
- Provides information and resources that will help site visitors better understand and manage this disease. Online store, donations, facts and figures, sponsors, and contacts are featured.
Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of Illinois
- Supports patients and the families of this auto-immune disorder in the greater Chicagoland area, and residents throughout Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Iowa. Includes news, support groups, events calendar, donations, and contacts.
National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- Funds medical research for kidney and urinary disease and organ donation. An affiliate of the National Kidney Foundation.
Sickle Cell Disease Association of Illinois
- Seeks to enhance the quality of life for people with sickle cell disease and their families. Includes information on healthcare programs and services, events calendar, and contacts.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2015 at 2:10:12 UTC -