become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health: Organizations
IHA - Illinois Hospital Association
- Represents more than 200 hospitals and health systems and the patients and communities they serve, with offices in Naperville, Springfield, and Carbondale. Includes details of programs, member benefits, education, and facts and figures.
IHCA - Illinois Health Care Association
- Promotes excellence in standards of care in long-term health care facilities and programs. Includes structure, services, membership information, code of ethics, and relationships with community agencies.
ILAA - Illinois Academy of Audiology
- Provides support, education, programs and services for the state's audiologists, along with a practitioners directory, membership information and members only area, links, and contacts.
Illinois Dietetic Association, Inc.
- Association overview, relevant legislation, district links, job opportunities, and nutrition resources.
Illinois Health Information Management Association (ILHIMA)
- A non-profit professional organization that represents health information management professionals in the state who are responsible for managing the process of medical record documentation. Includes details on products, legislation issues, careers, events and meeting calendars, and contacts.
Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society
- Information on osteopathy, the IOMS, or to find an osteopath.
Illinois Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA)
- A non-for-profit trade association that represents the state's Community/Migrant Health Centers (C/MHCs). Features news, an events calendar, legislative advocacy, programs and grants.
Illinois State Medical Society
- Professional society overview, news, programs, resources, and member login.
IOTA - Illinois Occupational Therapy Association
- Continuing education listings, local listserv and membership details for occupational therapists.
ISRC - Illinois Society for Respiratory Care
- Offers support, education, news and networking for the state's respiratory therapists. Includes its annual conference, continuing education, chapter information, and contacts.
National Association of Social Workers - Illinois
- Organization of professional social workers seeking to enhance the professional growth and development of its members, to create and maintain professional standards, and to advance sound social policies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 18:24:08 UTC -