become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Addictions
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health: Addictions
Chicago Metro Area
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association (IAODAPCA)
- Seeks to protect the public by providing competency based credentialing of Human Service professionals and promotes standards for professionals in the alcohol and other drug abuse field. Overview of training programs, services, events and contacts.
Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association
- Statewide organization established in 1967 representing more than 100 prevention and treatment agencies. Includes resources on public policy, treatment and prevention services, news, members' only area, and contacts.
Illinois Coalition Against Tobacco (ICAT)
- Pulls together information on tobacco, nicotine and addictdion, secondhand smoke, media advocacy, youth, tobacco additives, and women and tobacco.
Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery
- Entry point to information about addiction and compulsive behaviors and resources for assistance and programs.
Illinois Tobacco-Free Communities
- Features tobacco prevention and control efforts, including programs and projects, "I Decide" campaign, kid's area, master settlement agreement, funding initiatives, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:48:43 UTC -