become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Addictions
Chicago Metro Area
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association (IAODAPCA)
- Seeks to protect the public by providing competency based credentialing of Human Service professionals and promotes standards for professionals in the alcohol and other drug abuse field. Overview of training programs, services, events and contacts.
Illinois Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Association
- Statewide organization established in 1967 representing more than 100 prevention and treatment agencies. Includes resources on public policy, treatment and prevention services, news, members' only area, and contacts.
Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery
- Entry point to information about addiction and compulsive behaviors and resources for assistance and programs.
Illinois Tobacco-Free Communities
- Features tobacco prevention and control efforts, including programs and projects, "I Decide" campaign, kid's area, master settlement agreement, funding initiatives, and contacts.
- Providing Illinois with information and resources about the methamphetamine crisis in Illinois
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2015 at 12:44:30 UTC -