become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Services
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Services
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Services
- Seeks to provide the best possible investment opportunity for Illinois public officials responsible for public funds. Online transaction forms are featured. Administered by the Illinois State Treasurer.
Illinois Funds E-PAY
- An electronic payment services program for local governments and their constituents. Includes overview of program, government unit search engine, and payment methods.
Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund
- Reinsuring retail insurers so that insurance protection is made available to state residents regarding mining subsidence. Includes FAQs, annual report, links and contact details.
Illinois Public Risk Fund (IPRF)
- The state's largest self-insured risk pool for workers' compensation coverage, and serves nearly 500 public entities and governmental agencies. Features marketing agents, loss control, news, and claim forms and contacts.
Illinois Unclaimed Property Search
- Allows for search for unclaimed money and properties being held by the state treasurer's office.
Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal
- Offers fire safety programs and services to citizens, fire fighting agencies and organizations throughout the state. Features kid's area, awareness and education, arson investigations, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 5:13:02 AM EST -