become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Municipal_Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Municipal Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Local Government
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Counties
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Localities
CCAO - Illinois Chief County Assessment Officers
- Provides resources for certification for tax assessment officers. Includes member directory, Board of Directors for the Illinois Property Assessment Institute, legislation and committees.
IACE - Illinois Association of County Engineers
- A collective forum of the 102 appointed county officials in direct charge of county highway transportation. Includes membership details, organization, employment opportunities, discussion board, classified ads, and links.
IAMMA - Illinois Association of Municipal Management Assistants
- Offers development to professionals serving as assistant administrators/managers, administrative interns, assistant department managers and directors in the state's municipalities, counties, and councils. Internships, mailing list, message board, and contacts.
IGFOA - Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
- Seeks to establish uniformity in state and local government accounting practices, along with support and networking of the profession. Includes events calendar, certification, news, chapters and contacts.
ILCMA - Illinois City/County Management Association
- Focused on supporting and improving municipal and county management, strengthening local government through its programs and services, events and conferences, job bank, resources, and contacts.
IML - Illinois Municipal League
- Established in 1914, membership is comprised of the cities, villages, and incorporated towns of the State of Illinois.
IMRF - Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Provides employees of local governments and school districts (with the exception of the City of Chicago and Cook County) with a system for the payment of retirement, disability, and death benefits.
Township Officials of Illinois
- Private, not-for-profit organization that currently represents nearly all of the state's 1,433 townships. Features includes information on education, lobbying and promotion activities for townships.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:15:04 AM EDT -