become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law_Enforcement
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Law Enforcement
Sex Offender Registries
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law Enforcement
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Executive Branch: Attorney General Lisa Madigan
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Society and Culture: Issues: Crime and Justice
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Society and Culture: Issues: Gun Control
Attorney General Lisa Madigan, Office of the
- Provides programs, services and training to reduce violence in the state.
Combined Counties Police Association
- Site of Illinois Police and Sheriff's News, providing news about organized crime in Chicagoland from the first U.S. union for police officers.
Illinois Association of Chiefs of Police
- News, alert articles, buyer's guides, reasons to join list, members' area, and publications, such as Command magazine.
Illinois Department Of Corrections
- Look up an inmate: search by name, IDOC, or SSN. Includes overview of facilities, administration, job opportunities, and contacts.
Illinois Drug Enforcement Officers Association
- Establishing viable lines of communication and coordination of efforts among drug law enforcement entities in Illinois, to provide effective narcotics enforcement.
Illinois Fraternal Order of Police
- State Lodge and Labor Council. Representing over 35,000 law enforcement professionals within the state. Features news articles, legislative issues, and contacts.
Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board
- The state agency responsible for professional standards for law enforcement and correctional officers. Includes resources, news, intern and police corps information.
Illinois Sheriffs' Association
- A non-profit organization supported entirely by contributions from its membership programs. Serves to create a better communication and cooperation between sheriffs and encourage more professional training and growth. Overview of member programs and services provided.
Illinois State Police
- Agency overview, information on crime, traffic and agency recruitment, and contact data. Also, features firearm owners and criminal history request forms for download.
Illinois State Police Merit Board
- State agency that seeks to remove political influence and provide a fair and equitable merit process for the selection of Illinois State trooper candidates and the officer promotion and discipline.
Policemen's Benevolent & Protective Association of Illinois
- Promotes a fraternal bond, encourages social relationships, improves public relations and provides collective bargaining and legal defense benefits. Information on youth and scholarship programs, member benefits, legislative issues, merchandise, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 17:15:12 UTC -