become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law_Enforcement
Sex Offender Registries
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law Enforcement
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Executive: Attorney General Lisa Madigan
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Society and Culture: Issues: Crime and Justice
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Society and Culture: Issues: Gun Control
Attorney General Lisa Madigan, Office of the
- Provides programs, services and training to reduce violence in the state.
Combined Counties Police Association
- Site of Illinois Police and Sheriff's News, providing news about organized crime in Chicagoland from the first U.S. union for police officers.
Illinois Association of Chiefs of Police
- News, alert articles, buyer's guides, reasons to join list, members' area, and publications, such as Command magazine.
Illinois Coroners & Medical Examiners Association
- Provides support and networking programs and seeks to provide education and professional development of its members and the statutory duties of the Office of the Coroner. Includes death investigation resources, county listings, and a conferences and events calendar.
Illinois Drug Enforcement Officers Association
- Establishing viable lines of communication and coordination of efforts among drug law enforcement entities in Illinois, to provide effective narcotics enforcement.
Illinois Fraternal Order of Police
- State Lodge and Labor Council. Representing over 35,000 law enforcement professionals within the state. Features news articles, legislative issues, and contacts.
Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board
- The state agency responsible for professional standards for law enforcement and correctional officers. Includes resources, news, intern and police corps information.
Illinois Sheriffs' Association
- A non-profit organization supported entirely by contributions from its membership programs. Serves to create a better communication and cooperation between sheriffs and encourage more professional training and growth. Overview of member programs and services provided.
Illinois State Police
- Agency overview, information on crime, traffic and agency recruitment, and contact data. Also, features firearm owners and criminal history request forms for download.
Illinois State Police Merit Board
- State agency that seeks to remove political influence and provide a fair and equitable merit process for the selection of Illinois State trooper candidates and the officer promotion and discipline.
Policemen's Benevolent & Protective Association of Illinois
- Promotes a fraternal bond, encourages social relationships, improves public relations and provides collective bargaining and legal defense benefits. Information on youth and scholarship programs, member benefits, legislative issues, merchandise, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2015 at 5:15:03 UTC -