become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial_Branch
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Judicial Branch
Candidates and Campaigns
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Judicial Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Law
Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
- Administers grants and conducts audits related to the state's criminal history records information system, develops computerized management information systems for criminal justice agencies, and assists the state to improve the quality and availability of criminal justice data.
Illinois Judges Association (IJA)
- Composed of active and retired Illinois State Court Judges. Offers newsletters, social events calendar, public information, court boundaries, judges' seminars, and resources.
Judgepedia - Illinois
- Collaborative encyclopedia providing news and information about the court systems and judiciary in the state, including elections, from a libertarian, free-market perspective.
Office of the State Appellate Defender
- Represents indigent persons on appeal in criminal cases when appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court, the Appellate Court or the Circuit Court.
State of Illinois Judicial Inquiry Board
- State's disciplinary entity that inquires into allegations of misconduct or physical or mental incapacity of Illinois judicial officers.
State's Attorney's Appellate Prosecutor
- Represents the state in appeal cases as requested by State's Attorneys, and assists them in trials and duties related to certain Public Acts and criminal cases.
Supreme Court of Illinois
- Includes news, information and resources for the Supreme Court, Appellate Court and Circuit Court of Illinois, including court documents, library, press releases, and administrative office of the Illinois Courts (AOIC).
United States Bankruptcy Court Central District of Illinois
- Offers general court information and opinions.
United States Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Illinois
- Information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules.
United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Illinois
- Provides administrative and background information about the court as well as access to local rules.
United States District Court Central District of Illinois
- Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions
United States District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
United States District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Offers information about court procedures and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2013 at 17:51:30 UTC -