become an editor
the entire directory
only in Executive_Branch/Departments
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Executive Branch: Departments
Children and Family Services
Department of Central Management Services
- CMS provides a variety of centralized services for the operation of Illinois government including personnel, employee benefits, purchasing, telecommunications and property management.
Department of Employment Security
- State agency that pays unemployment benefits, collects unemployment taxes, runs the employment service and Illinois Job Bank, and publishes information and analysis on the Illinois economy.
Department of Financial Institutions
- State agency that regulates, licenses, examines, and investigates currency exchanges, credit unions, consumer finance companies, title finance companies, and money transmitters. Includes rules, lending tips, regulated institutions, and jobs.
Department of Human Rights
- Administers the Illinois Human Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status (with regard to employment), age 40 and over, marital status, physical or mental handicap, military service or unfavorable military discharge.
Department of Human Services
- Agency that oversees welfare, substance abuse, domestic violence prevention, after-school programs for youth, and other programs.
Department of Insurance
- Protects the rights of citizens within the state regarding insurance transactions financial solvency of regulated entities. Offers forms for download, investigation services, and contacts.
Department of Lottery
- Provides listing of games, winning numbers archive and stories about winners, FAQs, and español area.
Department of Natural Resources
- Purchase hunting/fishing license, environmental plates, watercraft registration and learn about conservation.
Department of Nuclear Safety
- IDNS is the state agency responsible for protecting Illinois residents from the potentially harmful effects of ionizing radiation.
Department of Professional Regulation
- Ensures licensure qualifications and standards for professional practice are properly evaluated, accurately applied and vigorously enforced. Features license lookup, disciplinary reports, licensing and renewals, and links.
Department of Revenue
- Tax forms, assistance and statistics.
Department on Aging
- Community care, social services, elderly rights and public awareness.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 19:39:35 UTC -