become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Agencies
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Agencies
Capital Development Board
- The construction management agency for construction and renovation of Illinois state government buildings and facilities.
- ISAC offers information for students and parents on college planning, financial aid programs, outreach and training. With publications, resource center, news and announcements.
IDFPR: Division of Banking
- Works to protect the public and promote confidence in the regulated industries through administration of statutory responsibilities in an efficient, professional, and responsive manner.
Illinois Arts Council
- State agency assisting artists, arts organizations and other community organizations that present arts programming by providing financial and technical assistance.
Illinois Commerce Commission
- Information regarding Illinois Electric Deregulation, Plug-In Illinois, Telecommunications, Illinois area codes, Illinois Operation Lifesaver, ICC careers and public utilities.
Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA)
- State agency dedicated to improving the administration of criminal justice, bringing together key leaders from the justice system and the public to identify critical issues facing the criminal justice system in Illinois, and to propose and evaluate policies, programs, and legislation that address those issues. It does grants administration; research and analysis; policy and planning; and information systems and technology.
Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board
- Sets forth the rules, regulations and procedures for labor relations and collective bargaining between public educational employers and educational employees in the state. Downloadable forms, acts and rules, decisions, and contacts are featured.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Information about permit application forms, vehicle emissions testing station locations, annual reports on the state's environmental conditions, the history and organizational structure of the Illinois EPA, and contact information.
Illinois Green Fleets
- Promoting clean, alternative fuel vehicles (such as natural gas, propane, E-85, biodiesel and electricity) through vehicle and fuel rebates for individuals, businesses and governments.
Illinois Human Rights Commission
- Features the orders and decisions of the commission in various formats including HTML, ASCII, and word processing document.
Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- License applications, special event,use and retailer. News and information.
Illinois Medical District Commission
- Operates the Chicago Technology Park and seeks to attract medically related commerce and research or other economic development within the district.
Illinois Workers' Comp Commission
- The state court for workers' compensation cases. Serves as a guide to the rights and responsibilities of injured workers and employers.
Property Tax Appeal Board
- Features overview and details of the appeal process before the Board to property taxpayers within the state. Includes forms, practices and procedures, and publications. Offices in Springfield and Des Plaines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2015 at 20:04:37 UTC -