become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Public_Utilities
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Midwest: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Citizens Utility Board (CUB)
- Represents consumer interests in rate hearings before the Illinois Commerce Commission. Legislative news, information, and publications are showcased.
Illinois Energy Consortium (IEC)
- A joint energy purchasing consortium sponsored by IASB, IASA and IASBO. It is designed to lower utility costs for Illinois school districts and community colleges. Bylaws, newsletters, participation savings and information.
Illinois Municipal Electric Agency
- Consortium of 39 municipal electric utilities. Profile and list of members, financial reports, newsletter, deregulation information.
IOGA - Illinois Oil & Gas Association
- Provides support, news and networking to industry professionals. Includes links to oil, gas and geological interests and the state's museum.
JULIE: The Illinois One-Call System
- Provide excavators with a free service through a toll-free phone number for the locating and marking of underground utility facilities. State affiliate of Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators (JULIE).
- Rural Electric Convenience Cooperative Co. (RECC) created by rural residents in south-central Illinois who wanted central station electric service for homes and farms.
Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Serving the rural residents of Washington, Jefferson, and Marion Counties, Illinois with affordable electricity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:48:41 UTC -