The Energy and Environment sector in Illinois covers distinct, but increasingly interdependent industries. This category includes the following:
- Industries engaged in the electric power generation industry.
- Industries engaged in oil and gas exploration, refining, storage, distribution, and marketing.
- Providers of electric, water, and gas services (e.g. utilities).
- Industries developing renewable and alternative energy sources.
- Industries providing environmental protection and safety equipment and services, such as pollution control products, waste management, recycling operations, and waste-to-energy products.
Last update:May 10, 2008 at 16:56:33 UTC