become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Better Cities Committee of Illinois
- Seeks ways ways to improve the economic environment of urban areas through a fundamental fiscal reform that will lay the ground work for a more viable city. Features information on Henry George, views of and links to Georgist organizations.
Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs
- Agency intended to monitor conditions in rural Illinois, with the aim of improving community and economic development including education, health care, and transportation.
Illinois Rural Partners
- Illinois Private Public Partnership for Rural Community Development.
Illinois State Chamber of Commerce
- Promote the interests of business by educating and persuading policy-makers. Features issues, reports, local chapter and membership information.
Illinois Tax Increment Association
- Offers information on the organization, learn how tax increment finance (TIF) works, what communities are using TIF and for what purposes, get the latest news and statistics on the state's TIFs and the laws under which they operate.
North Business & Industrial Council (NORBIC)
- Membership offers businesses access to valuable information, grants, networking opportunities.
PRCCI - Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of Illinois
- A not for profit corporation that develops, assists, and promotes Hispanic business interests, and other businesses within the state. Features business studies, networking opportunities, training and workshops and contacts.
Western Illinois Small Business Development Center
- Useful information for the area's prospective and established businesses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 6:45:07 UTC -