become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
- Securing for people with disabilities the opportunity to choose and realize their goals.
The Center on Disabilities and Human Development
- The primary goal of the CDHD is to help improve the quality of life for individuals with developmental disabilities across the age span by promoting their independence, productivity, and participation in integrated community settings.
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain
- Private, nonprofit organization serves children and adults with disabilities in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.
Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Promotes the capacity of people with developmental disabilities and their families to determine, access, and direct the services and/or support they need to live the lives they choose, and to build the communities' ability to support their choices.
Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Assistance provided to assist individuals who have disabilities and who are unemployed because of their disability.
Idaho Special Education
- A unit within the Idaho State Department of Education that supports the special needs of those with varying abilities.
Idaho Special Olympics
- Athletic competitions celebrating those with differing abilities.
Idaho State Independent Living Council
- Working to incorporate people with disabilities into all walks of life by empowering them.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2014 at 15:05:48 UTC -