become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boise/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Idaho: Counties: Ada: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Idaho: Health
Access Behavioral Health Services
- Psychotherapy, case management, and related mental health services for adults and children. Also offers developmental resources.
Advantage Walk In Chiropractic
- Provides chiropractic services. Online database of articles available.
Business Psychology Associates
- Information about services.
Cancer Data Registry of Idaho
- Cancer incidence and survival rates. Reports available.
Dr. Ed Rabin
- Provides low force chiropractic care for families, seniors and children. Includes credentials and information for new patients.
- Drug-free workplace programs, including education. Information about services and resources.
- Nonprofit organization providing medical information.
Idaho Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Provides treatments for male and female infertility. Information about staff and services.
Josie and Deb's Audio Center
- Offering fitting, testing, sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of services, and contact information.
Life's Doors Hospice
- Offering a full spectrum of hospice and palliative care at home or in nursing homes. A staff of nurses, social workers, clergy and volunteers help terminally ill patients with their special health care needs.
- Nation's largest and oldest medical group management company. Services for group practices, health care, administration.
MRI Center of Idaho
- Partnership between area physicians and hospitals to provide MRI services to the Northwest. Information about services and appointment scheduling.
Physical Therapy Clinic of Boise
- General and sports physical therapy. Information about services and staff profiles.
Podiatry Center of Idaho
- Provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for all foot-related disorders.
Rebecca S. Hauder Counseling
- A licensed clinical professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, and registered nurse. Includes description of groups and classes, credentials, and directives to help clients get started with counseling.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- A Level II Trauma Center. Clinical programs and services, special events and calendar, health search, physician directory.
Wienhoff Drug Testing Services
- FAA and DOT approved employee drug testing. Information on abuse detection and intervention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2014 at 12:29:46 UTC -