become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Society and Culture: Organizations
Junior Chamber International
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Honolulu, Inc.
- Not-for profit, prevention-oriented organization serving Hawaii's children.
Coalition For A Drug-Free Hawaii
- Their mission is to reduce and prevent drug abuse in Hawaii through awareness, education and action: organization programs, links, overview, annual report, and related information.
The Harold K.L. Castle Foundation
- Grantmaking foundation. Includes proposal guidelines, grants, history, priorities, and annual report.
- Collects and warehouses mass quantities of both perishable and non-perishable food and distributes food to pantries and soup kitchens. List of their events, newsletters, how to help, and financial information.
Hawaii Youth Conservation Corps
- Educational program providing youths the opportunity to contribute to conservation efforts and learn about natural resources. Includes information on program structure, applications and internships.
Hawaiian Astronomical Society
- Tax-exempt, non-profit organization founded in 1949 to promote astronomy in Hawaii. Affiliated with the Western Amateur Astronomers, membership is open to all.
Helping Hands Hawaii
- Non-profit organization providing the coordination of human services with individuals and families. Provides information on services, programs, donations and charitable contributions.
HMA - Hawaii Museums Association
- Information about HMA, their annual conference and events, publications, on-line forum, job listings and member links. Also features a database of Hawaii's museums and cultural attractions.
HMSA (Hawaii Medical Service Association)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield member: customer service, about the company, community involvement, and health plans.
Keiki Injury Prevention Coalition
- A community-based organization that prevents and reduces injuries to the children of Hawaii: mission statement, programs, recalls, event calendar, and safety facts.
Maika'i Kamakani 'O Kohala, Inc.
- Hawaii based nonprofit organization in perpetuation of its Hawaiian citizenry and preservation of its cultural values.
- A public charity that uses activities on and around the ocean to help Hawaii's young men make the passage through adolescence. Information on their summer sailing and year-round residential programs.
Na Loio O He`e Nalu
- The surf club of Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai`i at Manoa.
Senior Patio II
- A pictures only site dedicated to the 60s alumni of Arthur W. Radford HS in Aiea Hawaii.
West Maui Taxpayers Association
- Represents the rights and needs of the taxpayers on West Maui.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:24:09 AM EST -