become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Marine
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Science and Environment: Marine
Science: Earth Sciences: Oceanography
Hawaii Coral Reef Assessment and Monitoring Program (CRAMP)
- Coral reef assessment and bibliographic information.
The Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology
- Information and history regarding State's largest marine science laboratory.
Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary: Welcome
- Sanctuary management information.
Kewalo Marine Laboratory
- Access to the Marine Invertebrate Reproduction Database and information about sponsored research, events and scientists.
NESDIS/NODC/NCDDC Hawaii/Pacific Liaison
- Responsibility for the receiving, safekeeping and serving of oceanographic, meteorological, geological and biological data and information. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center
- Administers programs supporting domestic and international conservation and management of marine resources.
School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Ocean and Earth science research related resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2011 at 5:15:10 UTC -