become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Geology
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Science and Environment: Geology
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Volcanoes
Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Hawaii
- Academic program and research description and "Ask the Earth Scientist."
HUGO - The Hawaii Undersea Geo-Observatory
- HUGO was a submarine observatory situated on the summit of Loihi seamount, an active undersea volcano. Data from HUGO are relayed to the Big Island of Hawai'i for real-time monitoring of the volcano's behavior. HUGO is not currently active.
National Geographic: Kilauea Volcano Pictures: Hawaii Eruption Spurts Lava
- Photographs of a vent that ripped open March 5, 2011, shooting lava up to 80 feet high.
- Photos of volcanoes from Hawaii and Indonesia.
Volcano Video Productions
- Order Hawaii volcano videos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2012 at 11:55:49 UTC -