become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Environmental_Organizations
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Environmental Organizations
- Conducts education, research, and conservation of bottlenose dolphins and humpback whales. In Honolulu.
- Environmental issues and advocacy news.
Friends of Mokuula
- General information, news articles, reports and photos about Moku'ula and Mokuhina, Lahaina, Maui.
Hawaii Association of Environmental Professionals
- A non-advocacy multi-disciplinary professional organization whose purpose is to promote improvement in environmental knowledge and environmental management in the State of Hawaii.
Hawaii Chapter, The Nature Conservancy
- About the organization, its preserves, endangered species in the islands, and conservation research activities.
Hawaii Water Environment Association
- Professional organization dedicated to preserving and enhancing the water environment in the Pacific Island Region.
Hawaii's Thousand Friends
- Timeline describing the organization's past efforts, links regarding environmental issues and information related to Hawaii's public trust doctrine.
- Information about the organization and calendar of service projects.
- Information about the organization's efforts to keep Hawaii green and clean.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 19:45:06 UTC -