become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Activities
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Hawaii Island: Travel and Tourism: Activities
Big Island Aina Tours
- Provides exclusive tours from the Hilo side of Hawaii. Guided tours to the Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Botanical Gardens, and other destinations.
Fair Wind Cruises
- Snorkel, dive, and snuba tours to Kealakekua Bay on a large catamaran or small rafts. Scheduling, pricing, online reservation, trip information, and many pictures.
Hawaii Forest and Trail
- Small group and private tours to remote areas, including volcanoes, rainforest, lava tube, and mule ride tours. Easy to understand volcanic geology information with pictures and monthly 'reading the land' essays.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- The official site about the most popular destination on the Big Island. Detailed volcano safety and park attraction information.
- Hiking and walking tours: pictures, description, prices, and contact information.
- Sail and snorkel cruises to Pawai Bay. Detailed boat and trip information, small map of Honokohau Harbor, and pictures.
- Tours, rentals, sales, and lessons for surf, kayak, and snorkel gear on the Big Island's Kona Coast above Kealakekua Bay.
Kona Coast Divers
- Scuba and skin diving tours in Kailua-Kona plus a manta ray night dive. Area tourist information and pictures plus descriptions of the underwater life you may see.
- Scenic horseback rides: pictures, trail descriptions and rates, pictures, horse introductions, and recipes.
Kona Kayak Rentals, Kona Hawaii
- Kona Kayak rents kayaks and snorkel gear and even helps you in and out of Kealakekua Bay. Locally-owned and operated.
- Kona123 features 123 activities available on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Kula Kai Caverns
- Expedition information, pictures, links, and directions to this tour into 1000 year old lava tubes located in Ocean View.
Mauna Kea Summit Adventures
- Educational and photographic tours to the top of the mountain. Pictures and links to related sites.
Native Guide Hawaii
- Personal Tours on the island of Hawaii. Includes tours to Volcanoes National Park, Waipio Valley, Hamakua Waterfalls and more. Native Hawaiian owned and operated.
Nautilus Dive Center
- Contact information and pictures for water sport equipment rental company, plus scuba instruction and charters in Hilo.
Ocean Eco Tours
- Dive, surf, and kayak tours on the Kona Coast. Prices, pictures, and contact information.
Ocean Safari Kayak Adventures
- Kayak adventures on the Kona coast featuring rentals and guided tours with instruction. Pictures and tour information.
- Morning, afternoon, and night snorkel trips in Kona Hawaii. Also offers a night manta snorkel tour.
Sea Wolf Hawaii
- Offers ocean tours including manta ray night snorkel adventure, swimming with dolphins, whale watching, or view the lava from the ocean.
Snuba Big Island
- Similar to scuba diving, but with no certification necessary. Beach and boat dives available, pictures and explanation on the site.
Surf Lessons Hawaii
- Surfing lessons and surf tours by trained and certified lifeguards. Information about the vacations, instructors, lessons and pricing.
Top of Waipio
- Horseback, 4x4, ATV, and hiking adventures in and around Waipio Valley. Small maps and online reservations available.
Volcano Bike Tours
- Guided bicycle tours of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park where you will explore Kilauea Volcano from summit to sea.
Waipio Valley Wagon Tours of Hawaii
- Contact information and pictures for these narrated wagon tours through Waipio Valley, featuring intimate views of the area's incredible beauty.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2012 at 16:06:40 UTC -